Small red pimples, scabs on penis shaft, cuts on foreskin. Causes for symptoms?

I have small pimples and small but multiple red scab on the shaft of my penis . If i stretch the skin out it seems to be a little cut in the middle of them. I currently have 4 small scabs. but i noticed that at one point there was like a white flake on them that i picked off and it hasn t came back but the red circles are. i just want to know if you could tell me what this could be. my girlfriend went the doctors to get checked out about 2 months ago and they said she was fine. but she has pain during sex. i would really like to know what i can do to fix my problem and to do something with her s. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013