Small red dots on the lower arm all in a row and spaced evenly. Sign of kidney disease or liver failure?

i have three small red dots on my lower arm. they are about the size of a pencil point and they are all in a row and spaced evenly. they are not raised, nor itchy, nor a problem. but it does have me wondering if this is a sign of something like kidney disease or liver failure . my next appointment with my primary care physician is in november 0000. my current medical condition is that i am HIV Pos, (20 years) with a T-cell of 289 and an undetecable viral load . i am also diabetic but do not take insulin. i take glipiside orally. my AC1 is good and my diabetes is well controlled. i also have heart failure . i had a triple by-pass Feb 2009. my ejection fraction is 30. my cardiologists states that everything is ok now. he will be doing a muga test in january 2103.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012