Small red dots on penis, lower back pain since unprotected sex. What is the cause?

I am mukesh 29 years old guy. About 6months ago i had vaginal intercourse with a girl with condom but one time the condom was broken. And next day i found small red dots on my penis and after four months the back pain has been started. I showed it to the doctor and he told me it will go away. And after a week red dots are gone. But few weeks after wen i masturbate its come again and this time its just a red spots. I went to the doctor again he told me its just a fungus infection. And he gave me some white anti- fungal cream to apply on my penis head. i don t know the name of the anti-fungal cream. And after using that anti-fungal cream the red dots stop coming. Now after few weeks the anti-fungal cream is finished and i have noticing red spots on my penis again. There are no symptoms of the red spots. Its not itchy, or pain or a burning feeling. Except some unusual very mild pain in the penis after having sex with the girl. And mild lower back pain which i am experiencing from past 20 days. I am very worried about all this. And this depressing me lot day by day. I am very great-full and thankful to you, if you get me out of this. Sorry for my bad English. Plzz let me know what it is? And what kind of test i need to take?? Or which anti-fungal cream should is use?? Plzzzz give me ur feedback as soon as possible. Thnx
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013