Small red dots on hands, legs, thighs, itching after hair removal using veet, waxing. Solution?

hi, i am an lady of 25 years old.Before i never removed my hair on legs and hands. Since 1 year i am using some methods to remove hair. First used veet cream to remove.3 times waxing.recently tried shaving.My hair grow fast and think.My problem is i am getting small dots all over my body hands,legs,thighs,butt etc.. itch feeling is also there since few days.legs looking like strawberry legs.What is the solution for me.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012