Small red dots on ankles, constant pain around belly button and throat pain. Is it appendicitis?

My daughter is 14 and has had a few small red dots around both her ankles and on top both of her feet for about a week or more. She also mentioned that her legs ached a couple of days ago. Now for the past 3 days she has been complaining of almost constant pain around her belly button. It is a little sore when I press on her stomach in that area. She had a temperature of about 99.2 last night. She also complained about a slight sore throat . What could it be? I am really worried. She already menstruates and finished about 1.5 weeks ago. She also had a lot of trouble with strept throat infections when she was smaller. Could it be appendicitis?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013