Small red bumps on thighs, turning darker, hair growing out of them. How to get these removed?

Dear doctor, since i was 8 i started having small red dots and bumps on my thighs and after a couple of years the small red bumps turned a bit darker. I went to my doctor and he said that there s hair growing from under and you have to push them out or just not touch them but i want to get rid of them now because its so embarrassing having to go swimming and being the only girl with this problem. So is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012