Small red bumps on penile shaft and scrotum, oozing clear liquid and little blood. Tiny bumps and very dry skin on the body. Last sexual activity was a month back. Infection?

I have small red/pinkish bumps on my penile shaft and on my scrodum. the bumps on my penis do not hurt. when i tried to pop the bump i had to try very hard to get a clear liquid to ooze followed by a little blood spot. the bumps do not itch or burn. my entire body has been very dry and tiny bumps have been forming. i thought everything was happening because of a laundry detergent but now that the bump oozed (after i popped them) i am very concerned. it had been a month or two since i last had sexual activity. I did stay in some pretty low class hotels on a lacrosse tournament the sheets might not have been clean. is this anything i should be concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013