Small red bumps on knuckles, no pain. Taking antibiotics, epsom salt, fungal cream. Cure for symptoms?

i could really use some help.
i have had small red bumps on my knuckles that hurt only when i touch them.
they do not have puss, my joints do not hurt, there is no white head.
now i have some bumps on my feet that are the same as well. and 2 that are flat but look like a bruise where a bunyon would be.
i do not have any bad medical history at all, nothing runs in my family.
i have been to the doctors 4 times and they have no idea.
i have been on 2 types of antibotics and they are still there.
i have also tried epsom salt, hot and cold packs, changing detergent, anti-fungal cream and wart medicine.
this has been going on for 5 months.
i am so sick of these bumps!!!
can someone please please help me!!!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013