Small red bumps on feet and ankles, scar like appearance, treatment?

I have small red bumps on my feet and ankles and very few on my lower leg. they do not itch and they do not hurt. after a while the bumps get lighter and look like scars. I have had them for years now and they just look bad. creams will not help. Can you give me some ideas on what it could be.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Hi...dear jennifer..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
According to your medical history..,
It couldbe....PURPURIC SPOTS..,
It is due to damage of capillary network at..,
that area..,This damage is due to..,
Use of excessive medication, Irritation due to chemicals, wearing of socks,
Smoking., Food habits.., Lower Hb, and other chronic debilitated..,
infections...so evaluate it..,
1) Apply Moisturizers on affected part...,2 times
2) Cap Evion...vit E 400 mg daily for 1 month...,
3) Change of food habbits...,
4) Avoid wearing of socks..,
5) Tab..Levocetrizine daily night times ..,
thanQ

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.