Small red bumps on back, legs, arms, buttocks. Using hydrocortisone creams, oozing clear liquid. Causes?

i have two son 5 and 6. my 6 year old came to me and said he thought he had a mosquito bite on is back. to me it looked like one. but the next day i noticed when getting him dressed he had these red bumps on his back, legs, arms, under arms and butt. So i checked my 5 year old, he had bumps too not as many but in the same places as his brother. I put hydrocortisone cream on the bites because they said it hurt when you touched them. When i applied the cream on the bites it started to ooze a clear liquid.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012