Small red bumps near pubic hair, tiny brown scabs post oral sex. Cause of concern?

I have small red bumps like razor burn barely big enough to see and the have tiny brown scabs on them that weren t there yesterday I had oral sex recently but there is nothing on my penis it s self and there is no puss or blood under the scabs and no pAinful urination itching or pain from bumps and it is near the top of the pubic hair near my waistband
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There is possibility that you have contracted sexually transmitted disease while doing oral sex. You need to screen yourself for the STD and if needed be treated for the same depending on the organism causing STD. You should always use condom while having sex even if its oral sex.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.