Small red blisters on tongue, lesions, infection, white frothy saliva, thick sputum. History of cold sores. Treatment?

Hi Dr. Grief. Its been bothering to me more than a year now regarding problems on my mouth. I have consulted to a local doctor here and i have had a sense of relief regarding my cold sores . However, it does bother to me about my tongue that it still had small red blisters/papules and along both sides of my tongue has lesions-like some sort of of hairy which i believe i got this when i had infections and took anti-biotics self-medication improperly. What should i do? Also, its still recurring that i usually had sticky and whitish bubblish saliva and sometimes i spit out like jelly form. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012