Small rashes on upper arm, look like ringworm, skin coloured, scars like sun spot. Treatment options?

I have three small rashes they look like ringworm but the appear every like 4 months on my upper arm they don t itch or hurt they are scaly have a skin colored middle. They never come back in large numbers just a few one time I had them on my chest they started about 2 years ago I think. They scar like a sun spot. They are not next to each other but kind of close. I am a white female 22. I ve been to the doc they say ringworm but it comes back it did clear up with ringworm cream but came back one of them comes back in the same spot.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013