Small rashes like razor burns, dry testicles, small dry peeling skin flakes between testicles and thighs. Help

Im going to add a lot of detail into this, i shave my balls every few days.and i rarely get razor burn, on my theighs i have a small little rashy like thing that looks like razor burn.. I could be but idk, recently my balls have been dry, very dry, i used lotion, i stopped using baby powder (dont judge me it helps them from sticking) and ive stopped using soap that makes the skin feel draggy and used just body wash... The dryness stopped,.but now the area between my balls and theighs on both sides is peeling, in small flakes, like when you were little and youd put glue on your hands and rub them together and peel the glue off, thats exactly what it does, the skin comes off in small flakes in the shower when i rub it, also it smells even when its clean.. And my wiener has.NEVER had a smell, please help me.. I cant see a doctor because i dont want my mom to know please send answer to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013