Small, raised, bumps on bum, on breast milk, started baby led weaning. Could she be allergic to any of the food?

Hi, this morning I noticed my 6month old baby girl who has a small raised bump with red on his bum during a poopy diaper change. In the evening, I found two different red bumps (the previous one had disapeared). She s on breastmilk so her poop is runny. I started her on baby led weaning ( finger food only) recently and she s had only carrots and pork dumplings (minced pork rolled in dumpling wrap). Could she be allergic to any of the food? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012