Small pustules on neck and forehead. Applying flutibact. Is this a permanent solution?

Hi Doctor, I get small pustules on my neck and forehead continuously. I consulted with doctor and I was asked to take few tablets and was advised to apply “Flutibact” for 1 week. But there is no change. It got reduced by 1% but still I keep getting pustules. Please guide me on this. Also please let me know if I can continue with “Flutibact”. Can you please tell me if there is a permanent solution for this and any natural treatment? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013