Small pink and swollen bump on each side of head in front of tragus part of the ear. What are these ?

Hi there, I m a bit worried. Last night a small bump appeared on each side of my head that are pink and swollen. They are tender to the touch and appeared out of nowhere unexpectedly. I don t know why they would appear. They are located directly in front of my tragus part of the ear and I don t know what they are! Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
From history it seems that you have got enlarge lymph nodes infront of ear.
It indicates that there might be having some infection in ear, throat or neck.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
A course of antibiotic will solve your problem.
Ok and take care.