Small pimples on the reddish penis, burning sensation while urination. Had unprotected sex. Is it a urinary tract infection?

Hi there, I am 27 years old and I have kinda urinary infection. 2 weeks ago I had unprotected sex and on the next day I saw few small pimples on the skin of my penis . Nothing serious I thought, but recently i started having a burning sensation after I urinate and there is redness on the tip of my penis but from inside the canal. I am gonna go to the clinic soon but I was busy by now. Can u please tell me what can possibly be the reason for that? Is it just an infection or it might be something serious.?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012