Small pimples on penis, on roots, testicles, white discharge, incurable fibroids. Cure for this?

sir my name is XXXX i am 28 year old. when i was 17 year old i found some pimple like thing over my penis , at the root of the hairy part also over my testis, i consult to a doctor he said these are fibroid which incurable, when i press is a white like material comes out and again it deposited.. what should i do know, due to this i don t want to get married . i also took some homeopthy, the size become smaller after that. now what should i do now. help me
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012