Small pimples on penis, no itchiness or pain. Medication required for treatment?

hi, the last two months i got a kind of skin disease on my genital organs.they are like little pimples all over the penis . its not itchy and it doesnt cause me any kind of pain. i dont think that i got it from someone else because the lst time i had sexual intercourse was about 4 months ago.what can i do? should i wait more for them to recover or should i use any kind of pills?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The most important thing here is get examined by your doctor.
It may or may not be STI.