Small pimples on cheeks. Why do they replant after scratching?

i scratch very small white specks from very small pimples on my cheek and if i dont pinch the tiny speck off my skin fast enough it replants itself in a new location and i have to scratch it out of eack new location until i get it off my face. most of the time a small burning sensation will cause me to observe. however i ve learned that using facial cream and a flat edge of some sort helps prevent scratchlng the same white speck out of more than one location
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012