Small pimple on outer edge of urethra, looks like black head. Working in cleaning section. Any ideas?

After taking a shower yesterday, I noticed a very small pimple on the outer edge of my uretha. it does not hurt, I squeezed it and a drop of blood came out. it now looks like a black head. there is no pain. I've had one partner since Mid January who is clean. I recently hve been working in m garage and cleaning so my possible answer is I had dirty hands and something just caused a small pimple? please let me know. Could it be a wart?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013