Small penis size, habit of masturbation from a young age. What treatment should be taken?

hi Mr doctor, i have problem with my penis , it is very small and i feel very shame whenever my family tell me that we should choice a girl for you as your wife, as I said my age is 21 and my penis is 12,5cm. and it should not be left unsaid that when i was 13 years old i have started the masturbation. what should i do please?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all you should know that sex is in our mind & not in organ.
Secondly don't measure your penis.
There is no standard size that you may have this size penis you get more sexual feeling.So don't worry.
You have no abnormality & you can give full satisfaction to your wife.
Your masturbating habit has not given you any damage.It is common in this age group.
So nothing to worry & choice a good girl.
Thanks.