Small penis, regular masturbation. How can I have normal size?

I have been masturbating for the last 30 years.There was a time when I used to indulge in it for more than twelve times in a day. because of this habit I have not allowed my penis to grow naturally. I have a small penis in size and ashamed to see some kids having a bigger one than me.p lease guide how can I have a normal size. My style of masturbating was rubbing my penis against pillow or mattress. I am 40 now My email Id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012