Small penis, recurring wound in testicles. Treatment?

i am 22 yr old,my pennis size yery small and on the testicle skin many times a wound is found and after 2-3 days it bursts ,after 15-20 days like the same happen ,i already taken some pills by local doctor but after 1 month same will happen,so what is the cause behind it & reffer me to which medicine department i will consult.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
From history it seems that you might be having dermatitis or fungal infection on your scrotum.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Apply triple action cream on the part.
Keep local hygiene clean and healthy.
For skin problem consult dermatologist.
Having small size penis is genetically built up, but having size of 2-3 inches while erection is enough to satisfy your partner.
For your this problem you may consult sexologist.
Ok and take care.