Small penis, not strong or straight, weakness. Advise medication

hi, i m 20 years old boy , my problem is that my penis size is became small and it is not straight and not very strong , when i in deep sleep in the night my sperm is automatically out from penis , i have no idea what happening with me i m feeling weak day by day , when i met with girl i fel very shame , i dont know what,s wrong with me , my interest is dead in any activity like , cricket , football , i feel very irritating , so plz anyone can tell me what i have to do
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013