Small penis, early ejaculation, took penegra, diarrhoea, typhoid, grey hair. Side effects of taking penegra?

hello my name is amit.... well i am 30 years of age and had a girlfriend who was 2 years elder to me and since she used to complain that she was not sexually happy because i had a small penis and used to ejaculate early so out of frustration i started using penegra and other such products very regularly since 2008 .... i don t know if got diarrhea twice because of these pills or not but i got hospitalized twice once for diarrhea and once for both diarrhea and typhoid ... and since then i have started having lot of grey hair ...on my head , beard, even in my nose and my testicles.... please tell me if this has happened because of these pills or due to some other reason ....i even have thyroid 7.77...is it because of thyroid or these pills please tell me i am really very worried and depressed and can this be cured ...can my whire hair turn into black again please.... please help me and suggest me the best you can please i ll always be very grateful to you ... and please tell me if i should stop using these pills anymore because i don t want to get addicted.. please give me some good advise to follow because i did not consult any doctor before but just a chemist and friend who told me.... please help me...or even prescribe me with any medicines if you can or if needed... thanks and awaiting for your kind response as soon as possible ... thanks and regards AMIT GROVER - KOLKATA - INDIA
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012