Small pea size bump on anus. Best treatment ?

I have just noticed a small pea size bump on my anus todday ! I felt some discomfort a couple days earlier but dident think anything of it ! Then looked and felt ! Got pretty scared ! I just wana no what is the best treatment for it ! I work out everyday of the week ! Should i stop ? And i am 18 should i tell my parents ? Quite frankly i think its embarrassing ! Can i keep it on down low ? Or speak to doctor ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Namasthe
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
If you have pain associated with the swelling its more likely to be peri-anal abscess. Its good to take your parents in confidence and share it with them, also do consult a Surgeon.
Take Care