Small particles in stools, yellowish green stool. Irritable bowel syndrome?

My 19 month daughter has sesame sized black ( kidney shaped) seeds in her poop. Her poop was soft and yellowish to green. She ate grapes yesterday but I do not think the seeds were that big. She definitely has some sort of IBS because out of the 5 poops she has maybe 1 is solid/soft poop and the rest are almost runny. What do you think the black seeds are from?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
but in chldren it is different here the milk theory works
as child need only breast milk for 2 ya and after that no milk
as the milk is animal protein and it is not competible with human proteins
when we add milk and diary many children suffer
withdraw milk and diary completely from child diet and she will recover and afdter few yrs can try to add
add now fruits vegetaB;ES CEREALS AND OTHER