Small painless lump on neck. Reappeared after stopping homeopathic medicines. Is it a symptom of cancer?

Hi I am 32 year male and have a small painless lump on my neck , I consult with the doctors and tey told its a foreign body and need to oprate it , doint need to worry. I started treatment with a hemopethic doctor and its stared reducing in size,allmost disapper, but after leaving treatment it stared growing again. and now from last on e month feeling sore throat and have sweting on neck . I am worry now can it be a symptom of cancer? please help me what I need to do now.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012