Small painless bumps on upper side of throat, yellowish substance on squeezing, persisting symptom post treatment. Cause?

Hi I have a very small painless bump in my upper left side of my throat . I have had it for about a month and when I squeeze around it a yellowish substance comes out, it also happens when I push on the opposite side of my mouth. When I noticed the bump the left limph mode was EXTREMELY sore so I went to the doctor and they said they couldnt see anything and gave me antibiotics . I feel alot better but I still have the bump and puss..What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
HI ,
IT COULD BE A BACTERIAL INFECTION , I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO MEET A ENT SPECIALIST ( OTOLARINGOLOGIST) AND LATER GET A PUS CULTURE AND ROUTINE BLOOD TEST, WITH RANDOM BLOOD SUGAR .
DONT WORRY YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT
TAKE CARE BYE...