Small painless bump inside upper labia, rough area around bottom of vagina, pus and blood on popping, taken HPV virus. Herpes?

I have a small painless bump inside my upper labia . About a week ago I noticed a rough area around the bottom of my vagina , nut closer to my anal region almost right where the two buttcheeks meet. It wasn t painful until I kept squeezing it. The first night I squeezed it it was like a pimple pop with some piss and blood. After that it was only slightly felt when I wiped. It never turned into a blister , but did resemble a pimple again. I used Retin-A ( My acne med) and it healed in a few days. Now this small bump on my labia. I ve been vaccinated for HPV, but I ve read a lot of herpes outbreaks can be very mild. I m 29, had unprotected sex 5 days ago. Could this be herpes?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012