Small, painful boil on the lower part of penis causing swollen testicles. Cause and cure?

Hello Sir There is a small and painful boil at the lower part of my penis touching my testicles. Its painful as it has swollen. This is for the second time it happening. Earlier it was painless mole kind of but now it has turned pink with a yellowish white spot at the middle. Pls do suggest as to what that would be and why it would have happened. That would probably not be an STD as just masturbation(once a day),coo would not lead to it as i was never indulge in any thing like that. Is it anything to worry about and i should hurry to a doctor for physical examination ? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012