Small painful blisters on elbow, had lymph node swelling on neck and throat, treatment for migraine and vomiting in the past. Remedy?

I have seven small blisters on my left elbow that are painful. In the past three months or so I have been very ill. I have had a severe migraine and vomiting for several days.( I had to go to ER because I could not stop vomiting and the pain was so severe) So they gave me anti- nausea meds and an imitrex shot, which didn t do too much. However, it did slow my vomiting down. So I just went home in pain to the point I was hallucinating and just wanted to die. I am 38 years old and have a wonderful family I have lots of things to live for but the pain was just un-bearable. Needless to say I laid in my bed for two weeks so ill I could barely make it to the bathroom. Then a few days later my lymph nodes swell up on my neck and throat area and I have been unable to turn my neck now for about two months and I have had a severe headache everyday. I feel so weak and sick and tired and I am in constant pain and now I have seven small blisters that came up on my elbow. I am poor and I cannot afford to go to a doctors appt to get diagnosed or meds that I need. Can you pleas4e help me figure this out? I am dieing slowly and I cant take much more. PLEASE ......I beg you to help me? Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012