Small pain on right testicle, pain extends to the bottom of right leg, itching on scrotum, redness on skin, improper erection, reduced semen

Respected sir, I am 24 year old student. From past one month I am feeling small pain on my right testicle . Also that pain will extend till the bottom of right leg. After some time pain will go. Also i have severe itching on scrotum , especially during night. some times skin will go and red marks come. I am really tensed because i am not getting proper erection these days and sperm amount is also less. Doctor please suggest me remedies.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012