Small nugget like hard rubber like thing from back of throat, expels while coughing. Is it fungus ?

How much does it cost to answer question? I have strange small looking beige roundish-nugget-looking, hard rubber feel to it.... released from my back throat that I have to cough up and expel. What is this??? Is it a fungus? I've had vaginal candida/fungal issues for years until recently, after ovarian surgery. Now it stopped. But I still get sinus headaches or migraines often, migraines from airplane pressure change. Could there be a connection?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013