Small nose hole, ears affected due to oxygen shortage. Operation required, stitch mark will remain?

hi sir,I am getting a sound of whistle from my left ear 24 hours a day. so after test i came to know that my nose hole is small so due to shortage of oxygen from one side my ear got effected. I have this problem from 10 years and tried all mediccines but failed to recover. so i want operation for my problem will i get a stitching mark on my nose for my whole life after operation?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I am Dr. Samiron Roy your ENT Splst.
The operation in your nose is called Septoplasty and is performed through the nostril passage. There will be no incision on the skin of the nose. So there will be no stitch mark or scar mark as you are fearing.