Small muscle on right hip and leg as compared to left leg, shorter right leg, had a polio attack. Any cure ?

sir i am 24 year male and i had a polio attact before 18 year can i treat it ni have i have present problem is that i have smaal mussle on right hip and rigt leg as compared to left leg.its a shorter leg 3 inch than left foot also a liitle shorter than left foot.i can walk and run but i walk a little imbalance .waht i do for imbalance.are i put something on my shoes so that i walk in balance please help me,thanks
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012