Small moveable bump on the collar bone that pains on touching. Taking medicines for eczema. Cancer?

Hello! I am a 19 year old female. 5 feet tall and I ve been using 3 ointments called Fluocinonide , Elidel and Protopic for eczema that has been acting up. A few days ago, a small moveable bump formed on the right side of my collar bone, near the middle of the chest. It bugs me knowing it s there and I m worried that it MIGHT be cancer . On the left part of my collar bone, there s pain whenever I touch it.. the pain is on the same part of the bump, just on the wrong side of the collarbone. It s a little confusing to explain but I m just hoping for some help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013