Small movable ball on side of neck. Didn't go away with antibiotics. What can it be?

Hi, I noticed ( feel to touch) a small moveable ball on the side of my neck (doesn t hurt).. I went to the doctors since I m really picky and paranoid about anything that s unusual. Doctor gave me a 10 day antibiotics but this didn t make the ball go away. Now I found 2 other really small balls like underneath my chin( throat area) which I felt before but didn t pay attention to them and now I feel it again but instead of the left one aching a bit ( kind ofbtge pain when you have a pimple ) now it s the right one. I ve been reading in google about swollen glands and it talks about how it can be cancer or even HiV and this scares me. So I want to know what can this be.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013