Small moles on cheek, flat, round, appeared overnight post childbirth. Causes and treatment?

I woke up this morning with two small moles that appeared overnight on my cheek. I do not really ever go out in the sun without sunscreen on my face, whether in my makeup or facial lotion. I do probably have some sun damage on my face from when I was a child/teenager from going to the beach. Should I worry about these two small moles (that are right beside each other) and possibly get them looked at? They are flat and round, but it just scares me that they appeared overnight. I have just had a baby as well (March 10,2012), so my body/ immune system has been out of whack.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012