Small lymph sized mass on the right side of neck, hurts when touched, pain in head. Solution ?

started as a small deep under skin pea sized bump where the neck joins the back of the scalp . next day it was still there similar size but about an inch above it there was another one. Then my ear hurt a bit little. and then next day i have a small lymph sized mass on the right side of my neck.. its not that soft, hurt liiiitle when i touch it. ( more of a feeling of it squeezing on stuff around it.. I also rarely get sharp shooting pains in my head above where the 2 pea sized masses are. when i press on it it feels like It has puss kinda. but deep under..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
hi guest
2 pea sized lump u mention .confirm lump is harmfull are not buy simple method like FNAC test than proceed further