Small lumps inside the mouth, upper lips post alcohol consumption. What could be the cause?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I ve had a small lump inside my mouth on my upper lip that is barely noticeable until I drink alcohol. The next day it seems to become inflamed or larger and is only mildly uncomfortable. I can usually massage it and it seems to go away. Today I may have been a little more aggresive and its still there. Usually gone by now and appears dark. Any ideas? I should mention its done this for over a year now.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012