Small lumps along Hairline and face, lymph node swollen. Is it an infection?

I noticed some small bumps along my hairline several weeks ago...but starting 2 days ago I have 2 huge lesions on my face and chin (and normally have clear skin) and one up in my hair. these are large puss/scab sores and at the same time I noticed my lymph nodes along my neck and behind my ears have gotten very large. so with the 3 sores that weep and are so sore, especially on the right side of my neck behind and underneath my ear my lymph is almost the size of half a golf ball...i dont have insurance and didnt know what was going on with my body. feel like my immune system isnt even fighting whatever infection I have and im a little worried.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013