Small lump under skin of penis, no pain during sex, movable lump. Causes for this?

Hello my name is XXX and lately I have noticed that when I get and erection a small lump becomes visible undearneath the skin of my penis . Its moveable and about the size of a BB. It does not hurt during sex or other activities but it is making me nervous. Its about and inch below the head of my penis. I noticed it years ago and when I entered college 4 years ago I got a grilfriend and i didnt really notice it anymore. Maybe because I was not always looking at myself but its back now. I do play with myself often and maybe its from that? I dont know what it could be everything I read about it says it could be multiple things.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi

Its very difficult to say unless examined. But its unlikely to be serious as long as urination is not a problem or does not affect intercourse.

Dr