Small lump on the testicle, family history of cancer. Treatment required?

I am a 26 year old male, I have been in fair health except for back problems, anyway when I woke up this morning I had felt a small lump on my right testical. my grandmother has had panceratic cancer, and my uncle has had breast cancer . My mother and my real father has copd real bad. I usally check my self once to twice a week. I have a dr appt at the end of this month, the weird thing I dont recall feeling it yesterday. Should I wait for my visit or go to the hospital? I just want some information. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012