Small lump on the jugular vein, throbbing in neck on increased heart beat with light headedness, blurred vision. How can I cure this?

I have had a small lump the size of a pea on or near my juggular vien,has been there for at least 8 years. Sometimes\once or twice every other day/ my heart slows down and beats hard for a couple seconds and the lump in my neck throbbs along with the heartbeat and i feel lightheaded and dizzy. It is also always mildy uncomfortable. Also my vision has been blurry at mid range/20+ feet/ for the past 4 or 5 years. Male age 29
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012