Small lump on the forehead. Can it be a sign of leukemia?

Hi there, My mother has just noticed a small and hardly noticeable lump on her forehead . From a long range we could not find this lump and it barely changes the appearance of the shape of her forehead, but concentrating on the forehead closely we could notice an ever so tiny lump of some sort. My mother is worried this is a sign of Leukaemia. Could this be or is it just a bump that could have arisen from anywhere and would it need an appointment with a GP or oncologist of some sort? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Only lump at forehead is not a sign of Leukemia.
In Leukemia person has low grade fever due to frequent attacks of infection with or without bleeding episode is the usual presentation.
First check your WBC count if it increases in Lakhs with presence of premature WBc then the possibility of it arises.
There were several reason of bump in forehead may be infection injury or any inflammation.

Thanks again