Small lump on stomach on drain scar, pain on touching. Laparotomy done, removed hernia. Treatment?

Hi. I m 26 years old 6ft 3 and slim build.I had 2 hernias removed two weeks ago by open surgery ( simply because I had a laparotomy and they could not do key hole) I am now in the second week of recovery and I have had a pea size lump appear on my left side of my stomach where I had a drain scar . It is in line with my belly button and 5-10 centimetres away from my belly button. This pea size lump is painful when I touch it. And hurts for about 20 seconds afterwards too. Any ideas
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012