Small lump on penis shaft, pain on applying pressure. History of abscess of waistline. Causes?

Over night, I found a pea-sized lump on the lower region of the shaft of my penis and it is hard, but not too hard (kind of like a little ball of rubber) that hurts when I apply pressure to it; I am still a virgin and have not had any sexual contact with other people, so I believe it could not be an STD . I have read that it might be some form of cyst, pimple , in-grown hair, or even cancer, however I m fairly skeptical. I did have an abscess on the waist line of my stomach about half a year ago, but it feels nothing like the abscess did, for it is not soft and squishy like the abscess. What do you think it could be and would you recommend me to visit a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  269 Awaiting Answer